Hello everybody (this blog is for Chay ^^ ) !
I actually spent my first day in Harlem, NYC and I totally loved it! We (Jana, Annie, Chay and myself) just came home from dinner at the Riverside Park. Okay, it was a bit windy, but the food was great (but too much) and the music from the party was...well it was good music ^^ We just really needed some fresh air after fightig a matrass, and a dirty, disgusting and just evil bedbox.
What I also found out today was that I actually look like as if I am 12 years old. But I guess in a few years I would be thankfull hearing that. Tomorrow I'll try to meet Jessie and Lisa Downtown, spend a few hours with them around Times Square and do, what girl's can do best: Shopping ^^
I'll be in Secaucus for the first time (again) at Thursday and I really need to figure our if this MetroCard (that stole me 80$) is also guilty for the wonderful NJT-Busses @ Port Authority. Oh, and I need to find out my working sceudel. And I need to meet with Valerie...talking about the apartment I'd like to move in.
Much to do!
Love and miss you all guys!
Love, Lisa
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen